Employment Opportunities at McKenna Recovery Center
Do you want a fulfilling part-time job with a private Addiction Treatment Program in Honolulu or Hilo? Do you want to help patients find the right path to recovery from addiction?
Please send us a resume if you have experience in:
- Helping patients with establishing a plan for recovery
- Facilitating group therapy
- Behavioral Health and Substance Use Disorder Evaluation and Treatment, and utilizing the ASAM Criteria
- Treatment planning, transition and discharge planning
- Documenting your work, charting group and individual progress notes
- Payer Utilization Management and the language of medical necessity
- Being a vital part of a multidisciplinary clinical team
- Hawaii Licensure in behavioral health field preferred (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, or other)
Current Open Positions:
Clinical Supervisor-Part-time- Non-Exempt- Hilo
The McKenna Recovery Center is seeking to fill a Clinical Supervisor position for the outpatient treatment services located at the Ke Ala Pono Recovery Center in Hilo. Under the direct supervision of the Medical Director, qualified applicant will conduct addiction group counseling, skill building sessions and alcohol/drug education. Supervisor shall implement and provide intensive outpatient program activities and provide supervision of outpatient, day treatment, and aftercare clients. Supervisor also maintains relationship and provides in-services with community, businesses and government officials, as well as supervises administrative and other clinical staff.
Must have advanced clinical degree in human services, such as an MSW, MA in Clinical Psychology or Masters in Counseling and CSAC. Clinical license required (LMSW, LMHC, or LCSW). Must have two years’ experience providing individual and group addiction and treatment services, possess demonstrated ability to produce effective treatment plans and updates and perform appropriate discharge planning including producing viable discharge summaries and monthly reports. Effective verbal and written communication skills, maturity, insight and sound judgment are required.
For questions, please contact Human Resources: email@example.com